Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teavana!


Not necessarily a particularly Buddhist posting but definitely appropriate since many of us love tea. I was in Somerset Mall today getting my iPhone fixed at the Apple Store and as I was leaving I spotted in my peripheral vision what appeared to be several tea pot sets in a store window. I took a double-take and went back to explore what was in fact a speciality tea store called Teavana (Heaven of Tea™) They had tons of fresh imported and rare loose leaf teas, most of which were available to sample and a very knowledgeable sales staff. I ended up spending over $50 on tea and also purchased a new tea pot. They seem to have a strong Asian/Buddhist vibe going on in the store and also sell tons of awesome Buddhist statues and some interesting books. I know there is a Kuan Yin/Heart Sutra statue I am interested in myself. A very awesome tea store I was quite excited to discover today. Some of you may already know of this store but those of you that don't will want to check it out. I know I'm going to be a regular customer now.

Check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment