Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Buddhist Podcasts


A while back I posted a link to DharmaDots, a Buddhist RSS Aggregator and News Hub website, which links to several different Buddhist blogs around the internet. Today, I was asked which podcasts I listen to and while I don't currently know of any Buddhist Podcast directory I thought I would put one here. Below are links to several Buddhist podcasts which you may find enjoyable. These are just the ones I subscribe to or listen to currently as I'm sure there are more out there. Feel free to share if I forgot one!








Zencast (Arguably the largest and most comprehensive Buddhist podcast available. Updated often.)


2 comments:

  1. I often rant about how I enjoy Gil Fronsdal's dharma talks. (I know they are available through Audio Dharma and Zencast, at least.) When I find myself unable to do quiet sitting meditation I often listen to a Buddhist related podcast as a guided meditation. It's become a very enjoyable form of entertainment (as opposed to watching TV or browsing the internet) that hopefully aids in my enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Alex... sometimes I need more than 1 Dharma talk a week too!

    ReplyDelete