Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ven. Hae In's Visit to MWZ


An excerpt from Ven. Hae In's (Taegojong Washington Sangha) reflections on his 1st visit to MWZ during the 2011 Spring Taego Protocol Retreat and Precept Ceremony.

I had the pleasure this past weekend of attending the annual Spring Retreat of the Taegojong Overseas Parish, at the Muddy Water Zen Center in Royal Oak Michigan, very near to Detroit. I learned a great deal about the Taego Order in general and the Overseas Parish in particular, and I am so happy to know that the news is uniformly positive.

First, Jongmae Sunim is a wise, learned and humorous teacher. Actually I already knew that from my first meeting with Teacher but it was confirmed and reinforced by seeing him with his other disciples....


Read his full blog at http://taegowashington.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment