Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

On iPads and Earthquakes, Desire and Impermanence

From our friend and fellow IBS seminary student, Lawrence Grecco:

I confess to being somewhat swept up in the recent media frenzy over the new iPad 2. Sure, I already have the original version (which incidentally has more computing power than the Apollo 11 and does everything I want it to) but now there’s something better available, and I even have the choice to get it in white. If I want to.

On Friday, while many of us here in the United States were swept away by the promise of a new, shinier and more powerful iPad, in Japan hundreds of people were being swept away by waves that resulted from a powerful tsunami that was caused by a devastating earthquake....(cont.)



Read the full blog article at his weekly IDP column

No comments:

Post a Comment