Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Seeking Heartwood




At the end of 2010, I took my savings, left my life behind, and set out to understand and film a subject that has made an impression on me I've never been able to shake off: Buddhism.

I've been driving all over America in my old Honda, going from meditation center to meditation center, monastery to monastery, and teacher to teacher. I've spent my waking life observing American Buddhists, studying the ancient texts, meditating, and filming. All in an effort to uncover the core of what the Buddha actually accomplished and how he taught it. Ultimately, to understand how this 2500 year old tradition is still relevant to the human condition today.

See more info at www.seekingheartwood.com and please consider contributing.

No comments:

Post a Comment